- We provide solid technical service as well as efficient customer support. You are solely responsible for any account transactions and should keep this information confidential. Should you give away, neglect, share, or lose the account number and/or password, 2Bet will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
- All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by 2Bet or through one of our telephone wagering representatives before an event is in progress. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, we reserve the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
- Any request for deleting wagers must undergo Master Agent and Management approval.
- Members are responsible for any fund transactions derived from all action on an account.
- Management has the right to change, deny or limit wagers; furthermore, we reserve the right to delete any bets compromised by faulty data transfer or by an obvious human error.
- The laws regarding gambling vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of each player to ensure the understanding and full compliance with any laws or regulations relevant in their own countries or states. All players must be at least 21 years of age.
- Every single conversation is recorded in our call center. In case of discrepancies between any parts involved, all parties will make a decision based on what was said, and recorded.
- To receive live assistance through phone, email or live chat, you must provide your account number and password to the representative. Please take in consideration that player account passwords with offensive or derogatory words will automatically ban your account from live assistance.
- We offer our services 24-7-365.
- All special teasers with a tie are losses. Las Vegas wagering rules will apply to any situations not covered herein.