.:Basic Rules for Horse and Harness Racing:.
- The payoff odds posted here are for general reference purposes only. It is possible your agent has different limits in effect. To avoid misunderstandings, we strongly recommend you check payoff odds with your agent prior to betting within the racebook.
- There is a maximum net profit on each individual race based on the Daily Doubles, Pick 3’s, Pick 4’s and Pick 6’s. The formula will be: “Net Profit” equals “Net Payout For Race” minus “Total Amount Wagered For Race”. This will reset for every individual race.
- There are no house odds. If there are no track payoffs for a certain type of wager, all wagers on that type will be refunded.
- If a track is not listed, the Maximum Net Profit defaults to $5,000 and action will be granted upon management approval.
- Any attempt to play negative pool hedges will result in account suspension.
- Horses and dogs are identified by saddle/cloth number, not by name. Clients are responsible for their selections of both horse/dog and race numbers.
- When you bet on coupled pick, your wager includes all picks running under said number. If part of an entry is scratched and part of an entry runs, all wagers have action. There is no "must go" action as part of the entry.
- The time a wager is accepted will always be compared to the off time provided by the track (seconds are taken into consideration) and graded accordingly. If a wager is accepted after the race has begun it will be disqualified from any winnings and refunded.
- Wagers placed on a bad or wrong line product of human error will not be honored. All such wagers will be cancelled and refunded at Management’s discretion. If you notice a bad line notify us, we will appreciate your effort!